Spotify is a music streaming service that provides users with access to millions of songs and other audio content. With Spotify, you can discover new music, albums, and podcasts, create and share playlists, and listen to your favorite songs on demand. You can access Spotify on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, and home audio systems.
On the Spotify app, the shuffle feature allows you to play songs in a random order rather than in the order they appear in a playlist or album. You can turn shuffle on or off by tapping the shuffle button at the bottom of the screen while a song is playing. When the shuffle is on, the button will be highlighted in green, and when it’s off, the button will be gray. You can also turn shuffle on or off from the Now Playing screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and tapping the shuffle button.
However, you may run into a problem while using the app, or you may don’t know how to use the Spotify app. As a new user, you may knowingly or unknowingly turn on Shuffle on the Spotify app, but you don’t know how you can turn it off. If that is the case, in this article, you’ll learn how to turn off shuffle on Spotify app for iPhone.
Can You Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify On iPhone?
Yes, you can turn off shuffle on Spotify on your iPhone. Here’s how:
- Open the Spotify app on your phone.
- Tap on the song that is currently playing to open the Now Playing screen.
- On the Now Playing screen, look for the Shuffle icon, which is a pair of curved arrows.
- Tap the Shuffle icon to turn shuffle off. The icon should change to grey, showing that shuffle is off.
Why Is My Spotify Stuck On Shuffle?
There could be several reasons your Spotify app is stuck on shuffle. Here are a few things you can try to fix this issue:
- Restart your device: If restarting the app does not work, try restarting your device and see if this helps.
- Check the shuffle setting: Make sure that the shuffle setting is turned off. To do this, tap the “Shuffle” button at the bottom of the screen to toggle it off.
- Check your internet connection: A poor internet connection can cause issues with streaming music. Make sure you have a stable connection.
- Update the app: If you are using an outdated version of the Spotify app, this could cause issues with playback. Update the app to the latest version to see if this fixes the problem.
- Reinstall the app: If none of the above steps help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This will remove any corrupt data that may be causing the issue.
If none of these steps resolve the problem, you may need to contact Spotify customer support for further assistance.
How To Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify iPhone
To turn off shuffle on the Spotify app on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the song that is currently playing at the bottom of the screen. This will open the “Now Playing” screen.
- Tap on the “Shuffle” button located at the bottom of the screen. It looks like two overlapping arrows.
- The shuffle icon should turn grey, indicating that shuffle has been turned off.
Alternatively, you can also turn off shuffle by tapping on the “Queue” button (a list icon) located at the bottom of the screen and then tapping on the “Shuffle” button located at the top of the queue list. This will also turn off the shuffle.
Why Is Spotify On Shuffle On iPhone?
The shuffle is on because you, knowingly or unknowingly, turned it on. Don’t worry, you can turn it at anytime.
Spotify’s shuffle feature allows you to play songs in a random order, rather than in the order that they appear on an album or playlist. This can be a fun way to discover new music and mix up your listening experience.
To turn off the shuffle, kindly follow the steps above.
Spotify Not Working On iPhone- Here’s The Fix
There could be a variety of reasons Spotty might not work on your iPhone. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Restart your device: Sometimes simply restarting your device can resolve any issues you’re experiencing with Spotify.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection, as Spotify requires a strong connection to work properly.
- Check for updates: If you’re using a mobile device, make sure that you have the latest version of the Spotify app installed. If you’re using a desktop computer, make sure that you have the latest version of the Spotify software installed.
- Check for service outages: It’s possible that there may be a service outage affecting Spotify. You can check the Spotify status page to see if there are any known issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app: If none of the above steps help, you may want to try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Spotify app. This can sometimes resolve any issues you’re experiencing.
I hope these suggestions help! If the issue persists, you may want to consider reaching out to Spotify customer support for further assistance.
Turning off shuffle on the Spotify app for iPhone is a simple process. Just follow the steps above and you’ll be able to easily control the shuffle function on your iPhone. Whether you want to turn off shuffle your entire library, a specific playlist, or an album, the process is the same.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.