If you are a deep sleeper then, you may find this blog post very important as here in this article, we will discuss how to make alarms louder on iPhone.
Are you an iPhone user who is a very deep sleeper? Then, this article is for you. I assume you are here on this blog to find out the best ways to make alarms louder on your iPhone.
It is not a good idea to be a deep sleeper, but if that’s you then, I am sure you need help with how you can wake up easily with alarms on your phone without having to miss out on appointments at any time or any day.
To make alarms louder on an iPhone, read through this article to the end to learn more.
Why Is My iPhone Alarm So Quiet?
There could be a few reasons why your iPhone alarm is so quiet.
One reason could be that the alarm is turned off. To turn the alarm on, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Alarm and turn on the alarm.
Another reason could be that the alarm is set to a low volume. To increase the volume, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Alarm and increase the volume.
How To Make Alarms Louder On iPhone
Setting alarms on an iPhone is pretty much one of the easiest things to do as it does not require too much effort or technical know-how.
Also, when diving into the adventure of setting your alarms right make sure that you do not set it too low or too high.
It should be moderate, but effective so that you don’t miss out due to the low sound which can’t wake you up from your habit of deep sleeping or you don’t get scared to hell due to the aggressive sound as a reminder for you to wake up.
However, below are some of the things to do to make alarms louder on an iPhone.
- Check Alarm Volume
If you need to change the alarm volume using the volume button at the side of your iPhone all you should do is enable the settings to “Change Sound with Button”.
You can open Settings on your device and go to sounds & haptics.
There you should see the slider under Ringer and alerts what you should do next is to adjust the alarm volume to your taste so that it is neither too low nor too high.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select Sounds & Haptics.
- Under the Ringers and Alerts tab, you’ll see a slider that lets you adjust the volume. That slider is what you used to change the volume of your alarm sounds and your ringer. Using the side volume buttons on your iPhone rarely works for this.
- If the slider is closer to the left, drag it until it sounds comfortable for you. You can always come back here each time you need to make your alarm louder to change the volume.
- Restart iPhone
Restarting your iPhone can be a big-time problem solver when it comes to setting iPhone alarms to be louder.
Most times alarm volume issues could be caused by a temporary glitch or a bug so, having to restart your device is the best thing to do at that point.
- Disable Other Alarm Apps
If you have other alarm apps already installed on your iPhone it would be a better idea to do away with them by hitting the uninstall button to check if they were previously messing up with the alarm volume.
However, there are several methods that you can follow to ensure that your alarms perform a better job, but the above-listed methods are considered the most effective and you can use them if you are faced with a case of low sounds of alarms.
- Use a Loud Alarm Clock
If you need an alarm that will get your attention, here is another thing you can do to make it louder.
If you want the absolute loudest alarm clock possible, you can go to App Store and install a third party alarm app.
Does iPhone Alarm Get Louder?
Yes, iPhone Alarms get louder. If you think that your iPhone alarm is messing up with you, or it doesn’t sound loud enough to wake you most times.
You can decide to go to the Settings App on your iPhone and adjust the alarm sound.
Also, make sure that you choose the most effective sound that can wake you up. It shouldn’t be too aggressive or too soft, but moderate.
One more thing is to take note of anything that seems to prevent your alarm from ringing loud.
Once notice do away with it so that you don’t face the same issues of missing out on appointments that ordinarily your alarm would have saved you.
Which iPhone Alarm Sound Is Best For Heavy Sleepers?
If you are looking for the best alarm sounds to wake you up on your iPhone then I recommend you use the sounds listed below.
These are some of the 5 best loud alarm sounds on iPhone. You can rely on any of the sounds to wake up from your sleep when you need to.
- Early Riser: The Early Riser is one of the best alarm sounds to hear on an iPhone.
I will recommend you set this as your alarm sound when you need to wake up from bed.
It is a unique sound that involves playing slow and ascending piano with chimes.
- Springtide: This alarm sound remains one of my favorite sounds on iPhone and I also recommend that you try it out as well.
It is more like an upbeat but still soft sound. And is the best sound option for bright, and sunny seasons.
- Droplet: If you use an iPhone you will know this sound better.
It is a soothing combination of both bells and chimes that mimic a soft, summer rain.
- Birdsong: This alarm sound is the combination of the peaceful sounds of several different birds chirping.
- Sunny: This sounds more like a sunrise with an upbeat combination of several overlapping chimes.
5 best softer alarm sounds on iPhone
- Chimes: My favorite of them all this alarm sounds like wind chimes in a soft breeze which sends chills down the spine when listened to.
- Silk: Another good sound to try out is the Silk alarm sound. This sounds like Chinese and will wake you up seamlessly.
- Slow Rise: Just like the name implies these sounds involve overlapping chimes in the form of lullabies and nursery tunes.
- Harp: Harp could also be your best iPhone alarm sounds to consider. This sounds exactly like a playing harp, but more mild and gentle to wake you up from your sleep.
- Ripple: This is an easy and ascending alarm sound on iPhone that if not adjusted can sound aggressive though to your hearing.
However, it remains one of the best sounds on the iPhone if you are a deep sleeper.
Gone are those days when alarms were old-fashioned now modern alarms are even added to mobile phones which means that our phones can help us with waking up from bed.
All you need to always keep up with every appointed time within your system is to allow your alarm to do its work on your phone.
Set the alarm sound right so it doesn’t sound too high or too low with this you are sure to always be in check.